Many Goals for 2011 were accomplished and there were some that were not. After reassessing, some of my goals I had for 2011, I decided not to follow through with as I feel they are not necessary right now.
Goals For 2012
- Meet my Porter Family in Las Vegas: Date set for January 24 & 25, 2012 (Bought ticket)
- Boston University Genealogy Certification Program (Paid last payment 12/30/2011)
- Worcester, Massachusetts Family Research Trip #2
- New Bern, Craven County Family Research Trip: Summer
- Riverside, CA National Archive Research Trip
- New York Research and Tourist Trip #4 February 2012
- Write and Complete “Embraced Identity” and ready for publication in 2013.
- Exercise 3x Week
- Lose inches to be a size 8 petite
- Continue Family Research & Blog
- Blog Research for “Cully Family History, An African American Legacy.
- Develop Porter Foundation with the goal to raise funds for at least 2 Elementary Schools.
- Blogging Presentation for San Diego African American Genealogical Research Group for January 2012.
- Attend the Roots Conference in Los Angeles, March 2012.
- Finish paying for Tori to Spain, April 2012.
- Finish paying for Tori’s School Ring, January 2012
- Build various streams of income for 2012.Read at least 2 books a month.
- Raise funds for Uncle Wendell Culley’s headstone.
- Orlando Florida and Cully, Switzerland…Jazz Festival, April 2012
With all these many goals, I am so excited for the New Year!!! I wish you all a Happy New Year and a Bountiful Year!!!