The things I would like to accomplish for the Year 2011.
Every year instead of doing resolutions, I put together a list of things to accomplish. This year was pretty successful. Here was my list for 2011, and I have already put my list together for 2012 and will post those on January 1, 2012. May you all have a Happy New Year! I have enjoyed reading everyone’s blogs, and look forward to reading more into the new year.
1. Write Embraced Identity-A Memoir (complete manuscript by Jan 2012) Maybe in June 2012…LOL
2. Research for The Cully Family History Book (Lot’s done and more to do)
3. Trip to New Bern/Craven County, North Carolina to document and research (August) ? Not this year 😦 Maybe 2012
4. Trip to Worcester, Cambridge & Boston, MA to document and research (July end)Did an earlier trip
5. Plan Cully Family Reunion for 2012 in Florida.?
6. Howard/Paulette 2011 Family Reunion in Chicago (July 1-5) (pd for registration and flight) Ended up cancelling.
7. Trip to Detroit, MI to get headstone on grandfather’s grave. (Need to find another way)
8. Have a headstone placed on Uncle Wendell Culley’s gravesite. (made calls but did not make it happen)
9. Put together scrapbooks of 2010 trips (done)
10. Complete New York Family Research Trip Presentation by January 7, 2011 to be presented to the Genealogy group. (done)
11. Help Vanessa buy a car. (still looking)
12. Get Victoria a car. (her dad’s going to get it)
13. Save some $$$ this year. (Not)
14. Plan for 2012 Trips to Martinsville, Virginia & Sistersville, VA for research. (Maybe)
15. Help Tori with SAT for College (Will be taking in 2012)
16. Help Tori Research schools of choice: Howard U, Harvard, Stanford, Yale, Univ of Irvine, UCLA & UCSD, and apply. (We visited Harvard and Howard) She thinks she will go to Cornell.
17. Help Victoria apply for scholarships for school. (Will be doing this soon)
18. Help my Niece Brittnee get into her school of choice in NY- Fashion Institute. (not sure if this is what she will be doing)
19. Develop and Improve family relationships(doing it)
20. Piano Lessons (Currently in process) (quit)
21. Blog more. (Currently in process) (doing it daily till my computer crashed…LOL
22. Trip to Washington D.C. and Boston & Worcester (April 1-10, 2011) Spring Break (Done)