Today was a day of trying to recover from this nasty flu I have. I mentally wanted to do a lot of research and writing today, but my body was not having it. I did accomplish a few things however.
- Completed writing today’s post: Betty Peter’s Journal.
- Prepared two posts for Wordless Wednesday, and posting of a video of the African Burial Grounds in New York.
- Spoke with my Cousin in North Carolina re: Family Tree and research.
- Worked on Family Tree today, since I deleted the one I had, and have sworn that I would never do that again.
- I will prepare next few days posts before the weekend. My Niece is getting married!! Yahoo!!
- Need to put together a display board on Walter Porter for the Porter Elementary school Graduation Ceremony.